Kepier Medical Practice will CLOSE for meetings with Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group on the following dates:
Wednesday 18th October 2017 12-6pm
Wednesday 6th December 2017 12-6pm
Please note that these dates may change therefore you are advised to check with the practice (0191 5842106) before setting off on your journey.
BANK HOLIDAY CLOSURE 2017
- NEW YEARS DAY – SUBSTITUTE DAY (MON) 2ND JANUARY 2017
- GOOD FRIDAY – 14TH APRIL 2017
- EASTER BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 17TH APRIL 2017
- EARLY MAY DAY BANK HOLIDAY (MON) 1ST MAY 2017
- SPRING BANK HOLIDAY (MON) 29TH MAY 2017
- SUMMER BANK HOLIDAY (MON) 28TH AUGUST 2017
- CHRISTMAS DAY (MON) 25TH DECEMBER 2017
- BOXING DAY (TUES) 26TH DECEMBER 2017
PHARMACY BANK HOLIDAY OPENING TIMES 2016
Please see other services for details of
local walk in centres.
Self Help: www.nhs.uk/staywell
For any emergencies, dial 999
Should you require a doctor urgently whilst we are closed please call
What to do when your GP practice is closed:
– If it’s a life-threatening emergency call 999
– If you need medical help but it’s not an emergency call 111
During normal practice opening hours, the practice remains your first point of contact for all routine requests.
NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it’s not a life-threatening emergency. Calls to NHS 111 are FREE from landlines and mobiles and NHS 111 is available 24/7, every day of the year
You should call 111 when:
· You think you need to go to A&E or to another NHS urgent care service
· Your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice
· You don’t know who to call for medical help.
When to call 999
Call 999 for life threatening emergencies such as:
· Major accident or trauma
· Severe breathlessness
· Severe bleeding
· Loss of consciousness
· Severe chest pain.